[BC] Passive studio monitors

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 18:12:19 CDT 2009

A couple of pieces of data were missing - overall sound quality and
power handling capacity...

That said, I needed to replace a couple of sound re-enforcement speakers
in a hurry a few months back, and these were immediately available...

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062681

...speaker has a 10" woofer, 3x6" piezo horn tweeter and a 50-20,000Hz
frequency response... (grain-of-salt time; not even EVs or Klipsches are
flat across that bandwidth...)

Handles 75 watts RMS;

Dimensions
Product Length         9 inches
Product Height         19 inches
Product Width         12.25 inches
Product Weight         15 pounds

Connection via TS 1/4" jack or those spring-loaded button thingies...

Here's the best part...

$52.99  each!

Online ordering includes free shipping if your local RS-place ain't got
none...

I was more than satisfied with the overall sound quality, though.....

HTH, Gary!

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)