[BC] DTV Audio Levels

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 16 10:46:51 CDT 2009

I don't want to belabor the point, but must post production I've seen uses time-codes for alignment. All the HDTV production stuff has time-codes so I'm told. I suppose if somebody is trying to use some home studio stuff for professional production, there might be a problem, but I recently was on the "talent" side of a HDTV setup for a British production company and they had a time-code generator going to every piece of equipment so it could be put together post-production.
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/