[BC] M aybe an alogue is better

Jason R. jyrussell at academicplanet.com
Tue Jun 16 07:14:45 CDT 2009

In addition to all the above -

--  I still get frustrated watching the signal faithfully send along every
minute refocus in the cameras field of view... just drives me batty when
there's more than one important item in the cameras infrared zone, and the
hard focus keeps changing from forground to background itmes, bzzt bzzt bzzt
bzzt ... geez guys process to a softer focus overall to make the effect less
noticeable...

--- Still won't be surprised when there's a 'bigger better box' you can
buy - and pay subscription money to keep - that will solve all these woes
(everybody said I was nuts when I said PAY TV was the reason for all this,
but, if they offered said box right now... that offered all the tweaks and
Eb stuff and fixed all this reception problem... wold you buy it and
subscribe...??)

  Jason