[BC] DTV Audio Levels

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:45:58 CDT 2009

You know, other than whatever the attendant has on at the laundromat or
the occasional visit to my ladyfriend's house...

I haven't watched TV since New Years' Day, 2007.  And my budget reflects
it in higher expenditures at Borders..... even WITH the coupons...

This will probably be a permanent condition, since last Friday marked
the last day I could use any of my TVs without cable...

And I sent off for the coupons... using two addresses... the first pair
showed up two weeks after they expired; the second set NEVER showed up
at all!

The heck with it.

I'll just listen to the radio... in analog AM or FM Stereo...

Or, just to make sure it's working... via it's stream...

Rich Wood wrote:

> I watch much less broadcast TV and give my Netflix subscription a good
> workout. I expect the dynamic range of a Blu-Ray disc. I don't expect
> to be jolted by Billy Mays at super levels. With 5.1 I expect him to
> give me 6 for the price of one.

Oh, and I really haven't seen anything worth watching even on DVD or
Blu-Ray... so...

Anyone wanna buy a used TV?  I have several in both B&W and color......

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)