[BC] DTV Audio Levels

Clayborn, Kevin kevin at orban.com
Mon Jun 15 12:44:24 CDT 2009

I've been following this thread with some interest and would like to
weigh in as well.

While I agree with Mr. Foti's first paragraph, I respectfully and
completely disagree on the second. Orban's 8585 5.1 processor does a
fantastic job of helping stations with fix the ills of the system.

I won't get into a feature by feature debate of the various units here
except to ask the kind readers of this forum to visit the respective
websites for further info.

Kirk Harnack has already listed the website for the L.A. box, so the
website for the Orban unit is:
http://www.orban.com/products/television/8585/

Kevin Clayborn
North American Sales Manager