[BC] DTV re-scanning may not work...

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Sun Jun 14 23:18:22 CDT 2009

My daughter lives outside of Boise, ID and has an outdoor antenna. She
re-scanned her TV on Saturday and all was fine-until today. Now she gets NO TV
at all! I had her re-scan-no difference. When we last talked, she was looking
for the reset button on her converter...

-D

From: Broadcast List USER <Broadcast at fetrow.org>

I had several TVs on an attic antenna, all got OK NTSC signals.  I
could also watch my Icom R3 with its whip antenna sitting on my couch
in the living room, roughly 25 feet below the real antenna, even
though I have never been able to use rabbit ears in my house.