[BC] DTV re-scanning may not work...

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Sun Jun 14 19:08:18 CDT 2009

I had several TVs on an attic antenna, all got OK NTSC signals.  I
could also watch my Icom R3 with its whip antenna sitting on my couch
in the living room, roughly 25 feet below the real antenna, even
though I have never been able to use rabbit ears in my house.

I have two HD sets, one 308 pound CRT, and a flat screen in the
bedroom, both by Sony.  I have four converter boxes.  I have never
been able to watch ATSC TV at my house.  Now all I get are two "night
light" NTSC signals.

Oh well, I guess I will have more productive time.

--chip