[BC] QEI xmtrs

JIM GRAHAM jgprods at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 14 13:42:33 CDT 2009

Those pictures are so cool!  About 30 years ago, our GM came up with this strange format (we won't go there) and said that a station he knew of ran this format and was sold out all the time.  Some of us questioned this, so, he sent us to the station for a tour/listen.  Being the tech type, I asked if I could look at the automation.  It was quite small.  And if the GM had looked a little more closely, he would have found, as I did, that they only had one 24-slot Carousel to play spots.  Once they'd sold 24 sponsors, they were "sold out".

Jim Graham

jgprods at bellsouth.net