[BC] Frequencies of DTV signals...

Burt I. Weiner biwa at att.net
Sun Jun 14 10:29:38 CDT 2009

The assigned channel will be the channel limits.  For example:
192-198 for channel 10.  Now that Analog is gone there is no longer a
need for precision offsets from a first adjacent lower NTSC
signal.  Most stations will place their pilot signal 0.309441, Hz +/-
1000 Hz, up from the lower edge of the channel.  So, for channel 10
the pilot would be 192,309,441 Hz.  The pilot can be seen as a spike
on the lower edge of the "box" when looking at a DTV signal with a
spectrum analyzer.

Burt