[BC] 1,293,872

Mike Murrell engineermike at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 12 16:51:57 CDT 2009

Omnia must be better at it than Orban.  We never did have any luck making it
sound right when it switched and the clock drift wouldn't allow us to
schedule in a certain area of a break.  Yes we had the clock synced as often
as possible still to much drift and yes we tried hard to find a happy medium
between the profiles so it wouldn't sound so rough at the changeover but we
still got regular complaints so we just turned it off. Yes we also talked
with Orban about this. Tried on both an 8200 and 8500 units.  Maybe the
units are better these days.
YMMV
Mike