[BC] Bill Croghan

Lotus Engineering loteng at lvradio.com
Thu Jun 11 16:12:10 CDT 2009

	Schizoid means you always have someone else to blame!  Thanks everyone for the good comments.  The Potosi tour is just a matter of time.  The shortest possible would take at least 4 hours. With all the other junk in my Expedition, I can usually only take about 2-3 other people.  Catch me at the right time and you might get that ride, bout don't count on it during NAB!
Bill