[BC] heavy steele shelving available

kc8gpd at hotmail.com kc8gpd at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:30:50 CDT 2009

6 shelves and 4 rails to a set. measures 7ft high x 3ft wide x 13
inches deep. $60.00 per set.

i have plenty to line my garage with and after giving some to my
friend for getting them to my house there is still an insane amount.
if i recall these are in the $150.00 + range new.

obviously these are a local pickup item in 08826 only.

my eyes bug everytime i open my garage and see a pile of rails
against the wall and 3 x 5ft high pallets of shelves.

just a tad too much to fit a 10 x 20 garage :)

Thanks,

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis