[BC] Disgusting Caller Voices...

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 9 17:21:52 CDT 2009

If you want to REALLY see mischievous......
I have the simplest solution. Why not hire a
person to repeat word for word what the
caller says? You will always hear the same
voice, so no reconstruction of the original
caller would be possible.

The rub is HOW that person inflects and
postures the words. Could change the entire
meaning :-)

The earliest mischievous prank I can recall was
when I was about 9 years old. I fooled around
with TV sets and one day my mother's aunt said
something that just didn't sit well with me. In those
old tube TV sets you could rotate the deflection yoke
180 degrees.......

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE