[BC] Disguising callers voices

Jim Offerdahl jim at offerdahlbroadcast.com
Mon Jun 8 17:22:45 CDT 2009

I just had an interesting request from the GM at a group I do work for. He
told me that they recently had talked about some controversial subjects on
the air and had a hard time getting callers. He says some people he talked
to said the would be reluctant to call and speak their mind for fear of
someone else recognizing their voice.

Anyone have any ideas on how to build a box or where one might be bought
that would alter a caller's voice in a way like the you see them do on TV
when they have someone on who wants their identity hidden?

Jim Offerdahl