[BC] Assistance With A DVD VCR Machine

Tom Dimeo am at pa321.net
Mon Jun 8 14:48:07 CDT 2009

My sister did buy a VCR head cleaning kit but it didn't help.
 She'd never be able to open it up to clean it manually.  It
was at that point she decided to buy a new one for sixty
dollars, thinking to get her old one repaired would cost
almost as much.

I really can't get over that the new one has the same model
number and the front looks exactly like the old one but
doesn't have a tuner or RF modulator which the old one does
have.

Thanks to all, I have learned a lot about television viewing
components.  Glad I'm happy with radio.

Tom