[BC] Assistance With A DVD VCR Machine

Clayborn, Kevin kevin at orban.com
Sun Jun 7 16:58:27 CDT 2009

Tom,

If I understand correctly, your sister can't view the new VCR because it
doesn't have an RF output.

Since the trouble with the old one was that it simply ate tapes, why not
do the following?

Use the RCA A/V jacks on the back of the new one to feed the AUX in of
the old one. Then use the RF output of the old one to feed a signal to
the TV.

Convoluted yes, but it should work so she can watch her VCRs/DVDs.

Then, buy your sister a new TV as a Fourth of July present.

Kevin Clayborn
North American Sales Manager
Orban