[BC] Re: Yarrgh matey! Thar be pirates!

Douglas Pritchett radiofool at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:30:51 CDT 2009

It's a crazy hunch, but are there large assisted living/nursing home
facilities near these area? The reason I ask, is many facilities
provide in-house programming for their residents on "open"
frequencies. The facility I'm familiar with offers 8 channels covering
a wide range of formats and information. While these operations are
limited to buildings on a campus, many times they can be heard many
blocks away.
--
Douglas B. Pritchett
radiofool at gmail.com