[BC] Sine Remote with AT&T Cellular now working

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:01:27 CDT 2009

One trick you might try is moving the antenna a few inches up or down...

Ran into this when putting in k, X and even L-band links; even though we
were at 100% Fresnel clearances on both ends.

The other thing is channel power at the cell site; it WILL fluctuate as
folks make calls and disconnect...

If you have a SA available to look at the signal while shifting th
antenna, it'd help... thing is differentiating the change caused by
adjusting the antenna and the change caused by the variations in
power-per-user at the call site...

may be a bit difficult.

HTH

--