[BC] Antenna matching tuners: if from scratch

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 5 17:09:08 CDT 2009

I WAS serious in my gratitude for Richard's
excellent treatise of matcher adjustment methodology.
I said Barry's feelings may be hurt because
Barry, to whom we must be thankful for these lists,
is Editor for Radio Guide and Radio World was
originally cited. That is why I mentioned I am a
Radio World contributor.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE
(back to watching Doogie Howser)