[BC] Performance Royalties 'puzzling'

wclu at glasgow-ky.com wclu at glasgow-ky.com
Wed Jun 3 13:52:12 CDT 2009

Why is nothing working?  I have contacted every congressman I know....NAB has done a wonderful job of touting our case, but it is falling on deaf ears.  The point no one is getting is I AM ALREADY PAYING TO PLAY MUSIC!!!  BMI, ASCAP AND SESAC are cashing my checks.  THEY NEED TO GET TOGETHER TO REDISTRIBUTE THOSE DOLLARS, or they won't be getting a check from any body!!!
Call BMI, ASCAP and SESAC and see how far behind many many stations are on royalty payments.  They should be scared as hell for one more invoice to cross our desks labeled 'royalties'.  We can't 'feed' everybody and survive.

Henry Royse

President
Royse Radio, Inc.
WCLU AM/FM-Glasgow, Kentucky