[BC] corporate silliness

DSmith2381 at aol.com DSmith2381 at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 19:26:59 CDT 2009

I totally agree.......if you notify the FCC, they will  respond, and not
only will the EAS hit the fan....the humus will hit the  oscillator, and
probably spread it all over the corporate checkbook.  That  sounds like it could
be fodder for license revocation...or a show cause hearing  if nothing else.

Don Smith
WCLN
Clinton, NC

In a message dated 6/1/2009 8:19:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,