[BC] Don't Tax That Dial

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 1 15:09:27 CDT 2009

> Salaries??? Wash your mind out with soap. We've lost thousands of
> creative jobs. We don't need no steenking salaries.

This is a wondrous day. Rich and I agree completely on
this point! It's called progress. Have you ever heard a
satellite receiver ask for a raise? Vacation time? Argue
with the PD about the format? This is called progress.
Automation and satellite receivers. The way to go. No
more complaining, gripes, arguments over parking spots,
spilled coffee in the board, chairs that don't work. No
people equals no complaints.

Creativity is subjective. Everyone has their own opinion.
Discussing the differences costs the company money.
Leave the programming to the experts. That is why they
are programming the satellite delivered programs and
you are not.

Now, go do the right thing!

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE