[BC] WVNE

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 11:22:23 CDT 2009

The audio, once I found the correct frequency, is real clean. There is no evidence of any undertone. I was only using my car radio, so I can't determine how far the sidebands go out. All I know it that there is no way that a first-adjacency could even exist in that area!

It's as though there was a 10 kHz hum-modulated signal that was modulating the transmitter. I sent Email to the station (through their Website), but it is unlikely that it will get to anybody technical. I also did a Web-search of the call letters, hoping that I might find the name of some consultant that maintains the site. No such luck.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/