[BC] Little Abner and his cloud

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 12:15:04 CDT 2009

Correct. Although my furnace will probably work after it dries out (I already dried out the electronics board and the blower motor), my insurance company may replace it with a newer one. I installed it 10 years ago. It's a "high efficiency" gas one, but more modern ones are even better. Yes. The silver linings start to gleam behind the clouds.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/