[BC] This makes no sense...

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Mon Jun 22 19:34:36 CDT 2009

IIRC, Terry has an FCC General Class license. How come he's unfit to be a
licensee, yet still holds a license? Besides, I was under the impression that
his conviction was reversed. Am I missing something?

What the hell good is the FCC if they pull THIS type of CRAP??

"The FCC has upheld its decision that Terry Keith Hammond is unfit to hold the
license for KBKH, Shamrock, TX. In 2006 an administrative law judge yanked
KBKH's license and ordered Hammond to stop broadcasting based on a felony
theft conviction. But the FCC opted to skip a proposed $325,000 fine against
him for operating a pirate station."