[BC] Elettroinika Hardata

Mark Earle mearle at mearle.com
Mon Jun 22 13:51:32 CDT 2009

Ernie Belanger wrote:
> How was/is the tech support and part support??

I've only had one other failure - lighting zapped part of the modem in
the remote control. They turned it around quickly and it was not
terribly expensive.
> Is it domestic or do you have to call international??

The TX is made in Italy, but their U. S. distributor is in Florida, so
you deal with FL.
> Do they speak English?

Yup

> Documentation quality??

Hmm. Adequate. A but hard to search, but that may be me.

My only other gripe is some of the OEM stuff like fans are overpriced.
But it is convenient - they have the exact match. Being fiscally tight
:-) I've used Grainger and other sources for replacement fans.

ALL fasteners are metric. Mostly they favor hex heads. Even rack screws.

--
mwe
    ) )