[BC] Acer Aspire

ChuxGarage at aol.com ChuxGarage at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 09:04:15 CDT 2009

>Sometime back, someone, one of these lists commented on how well they
liked
>the new Acer Aspire notebook. I'd like to know how well it's still thought
>of now some days/weeks later.

I still like mine after nearly a year.  I keep it in the car.  It fits
perfectly in the center console of a Chevy Tahoe.  I have found it to be a very
handy tool, easily interfacing with all the digital devices that I come
across on a daily basis that need a PC to access them.  It also does email and
anything else you might want to do.  The only downside is the lack of a CD
drive.  I picked up a TEAC USB drive for $19.95 from Amazon.com.  Problem
solved.

Chuck Conrad
KZQX Radio
www.kzqx.com