[BC] Simian

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 22:27:14 CDT 2009

Could someone who is patient,  really familiar with the program as a whole
or knows how to configure it for satelitte programming please send me an
email?

I'm most likely going to be taking a job with a station that uses it and
need to get the system set up to properly use satelitte triggers for two
talk programs. The computer and switcher get them from the receiver, but for
some reason, the computer isn'tutilizing them properly, even though you can
actually hear the things click when the triggers come in.

I'm not at the station yet and won't be for a little while, but wanna get
something out of the way ahead of time in terms of making contact and having
an ongoing dialouge with someone.

Thanks in advance!

--
Sincerely,