[BC] Cool Edit and beyond

SteveOrdinetz hykker at wildblue.net
Sun Jun 21 20:22:23 CDT 2009

  Glen Kippel wrote:

>  Anything is
>better than SAW, which is still being used at KWXY, I suppose because people
>are used to it and don't want to change.

You know, as out-dated as SAW is, it had one feature that's missing
from every other program I've ever used, and that is the ability to
preview an edit.  I like the way you marked the beginning & end, and
you could preview the cut.  If the edit points weren't quite right it
was easy to tweak them.  I don't know why no one else thought of this.