[BC] talk studio table

Scott Fybush scott at fybush.com
Sat Jun 20 11:17:48 CDT 2009

Gary Zocolo wrote:
> Instead of the table windows for LCD screens, consider LCD flat panel TV's
> on the walls. The TV's and video adapters may be a more economical
> alternative than the custom window job in the tabletop. Talk about big
> monitors.....

I'm seeing this being done more often lately for automation - KUZZ in
Bakersfield, for instance, has two big LCDs on the wall for its Enco
system.

But putting my "talent" (loosely applied) hat on for a moment - if I'm
hosting a talk show, as I occasionally do, I don't necessarily want my
in-studio guests or visitors always seeing what's in my chat window with
the producer, or what I'm looking at on the web...