[BC] Dial Global crash

Lane Lindstrom (shop computer) lane at radiolanes.com
Thu Jun 18 22:36:43 CDT 2009

Speaking of dropouts with Dial-Global,  has anybody noticed rising errors at
times on random days?  I have the Ipump local webpage up and monitor it.
There have been days with lots of errors and audio dropouts while The CBS
Max and ABC and Clearchannel receivers have no problems at all. Then I can
go for weeks without a single error on the Jones receiver. I need to monitor
it at another station about 70 miles away to see if is terrestrial or
something else.

Lane