[BC] Neighbors fear radio tower near Utica, NY is making them ill

Jeff Carter broadcast at hidden-valley.com
Thu Jun 18 14:55:56 CDT 2009

I guess I still don't understand how these power levels at these
frequencies could possibly be causing any of the reported symptoms.

Your math is talking *microwatts*.  People cheerfully put higher
powered transmitters next to their craniums every single day all over
the world.

Seems like a good time for one of the professors over at STFU to have
a word with these folks, or at least with the irresponsible paper that
printed this.

Jeff