[BC] Arbitron

Gary Blau gblau at w3am.com
Thu Jul 30 19:25:56 CDT 2009

FWIW, I took Warren's idea of 'mix-minusing' around a PPM encoder and
came up with this:
http://www.w3am.com/PPMonly.mp3
It's not a perfect null but good enough to hear what's happening.

And here's what an FFT analysis of the above PPM-only shows:
http://www.w3am.com/PPM_FFT.bmp
Apparently centered around 2KHz, plus or minus 1KHz.

Sounds like we should have great TSL with the Cylon community.