[BC] Utility liability

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Thu Jul 30 14:32:01 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 29 July 2009 09:31 am, Edwin Bukont wrote:
>  Do what one of my clients did...Record a nice little parody about the quality of service and play it on air during drive time,

 Parody ?
 How about the truth !

 The best/worst was a TV editorial by the GM of the station that ran in Denver
 for at least my entire project there, detailing how bad Quest was !
 ( not a rim-shot suburb, but Denver proper )

 Really, spelling out their refusal to comply with law, that they'd better change
 the law because Quest was NOT going to do what the law required, and on,
 and on, and on.

 Didn't they become verizon ?

--
Cowboy