[BC] Motorola PTP Ethernet Bridge

Larry Fuss lfuss2 at cox.net
Thu Jul 30 13:38:46 CDT 2009

Is anyone using the new Motorola Point-to-Point Wireless Ethernet Bridge as
an STL?

SCMS is running an ad in Radio Guide touting them as "your next STL."

If these things work as advertised, they would be perfect for my application
in American Samoa.  I need to send program audio for 2 different radio
stations to 3 different transmitters, TV video from our studio to the
transmitter, return audio (Marti RPU receiver) from one of our mountaintop
sites back to the studio, and even security camera video back to the studio.

Any suggestions

Larry Fuss
President - South Seas Broadcasting, Inc.
PO Box 6758; Pago Pago, American Samoa 96799