[BC] City Of License/Transmitter site question

wmroradio at bellsouth.net wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 28 18:20:43 CDT 2009

Jerry,
   We'll that's our screwed up Federal Government. Congress is a joke, and so is the Supreme Court. With the FCC falling under the Dept. of Commerce, the FCC needs to be abolished, and reformed with up to date rules. The rules of 1934 don't apply to today's technology. The needs of public service don't apply to general public.

  Who do we blame, the jerks we elected in office. Money hungry S.O.Bs.

   They really screwed up LPFM, told us (the public) lies under the Clinton Administration, the Bush Administration did give a s***, and Obama's Administration, well there hands are so full from the last 5 administrations screwups and being ignorant on what's going on with the commission, here we stand, somebody is getting treated with royalty, while others are getting the shaft on this LPFM deal!

   Thanks to the NAB & Eddie Fritz, they screwed up LPFM too!  That's why I dropped my membership to the NAB.
--
Scott Bailey
President/General Manager

From: Jerry Mathis <thebeaver32 at gmail.com>