[BC] City Of License/Transmitter site question

Keith Hammond monsterfm at monsterfm.com
Tue Jul 28 17:50:24 CDT 2009

Nor will you find a requirement for a city signal that even remotely
overlaps the COL...

This is one of the "little loopholes" that I generally try to NOT point out
(or have pointed out) so that it may be used in an emergency for whatever
reason.

Now, alas, it has been pointed out and (hopefully) not noticed...

Keith Hammond
MonsterFM.com / Broadcast Technical Services