[BC] Anybody have a 1 KW AM rig I can buy?

Scott Cason scott at lagrange-com.com
Mon Jul 27 00:21:27 CDT 2009

Scott, the last time you started this thread I offered you a CCA
1000D I was about to retire for $1000.  The only caveat was that you
had to drive three hours to Louisville to pick it up.  I never heard
back from you.  The CCA is here and it's still available for you to
come pick up if you still want it.

However, when people offer you want you say you want and you ignore
them, I really wish you would not keep asking for it and taking up
bandwidth in the mailing list.  If you want someone to GIVE you a
transmitter, just say so.

Scott Cason
LaGrange Communications