[BC] Anybody have a 1 KW AM rig I can buy?

Mark Earle mearle at mearle.com
Sun Jul 26 22:23:55 CDT 2009

Scott,  I put in a new FM tube transmitter a few years ago. Kept going
off air. After chasing a number of things, I happened to be there when
it happened. The whole room went dark for a few seconds. HMMMM.

Electrician found a loose connection right out of the meter feed. It
might do you good to have a general going-over of everything.

--
mwe
    ) )