[BC] KSWP/KAVX woes (Lufkin, Texas)

Mark Garrett ka9szx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 23:21:40 CDT 2009

Gary:

I posted comments to the paper as well asking why the engineer was not contacted and quoted in the problem. I too asked about the make, and model of the transmitter and what the specific problem they are having.

I did not however make a $50 pledge as you did.  Keep us informed if you get a call.

I got a feeling that if they do call you they are going to ask you for more than $50 and be placed on their donor email and letter writing campaign to get those needed funds for the transmitters.

Mark Garrett, KA9SZX ka9szx at hotmail.com