[BC] Anybody have a 1 KW AM rig I can buy?

wmroradio at bellsouth.net wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 26 20:38:11 CDT 2009

One thing that occurred in my head tonight is the electrical wiring in the building and the switchbox that feeds the 220 to the BE. That is something I'm going to investigate into. That  BE I shouldn't go off. This is the third solid state transmitter I've had and the same switchbox has served all 3 boxes I had.

Not having a good electrical ground is as bad as having a bad ground at the antenna. The AC box is old and may need replacing.

--
Scott Bailey
President/General Manager

From: Broadcast List USER <Broadcast at fetrow.org>