[BC] KSWP/KAVX woes (Lufkin, Texas)

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 18:23:40 CDT 2009

Sounds like what one (TV) station tried here - the religious folk didn't
pay one of the subcontractors for the heavy studio doors.

He promptly put a mechanic's lien on the station; it got right down to
the wire - the day before the sheriff's auction, they forked over the
$10k for the doors.

I came THAT CLOSE to OWNING Ch. 42.

<sigh>

This was back around the time of Jimmy & Tammy Fae.

I even had the application for involuntary transfer of control ready to
send off to the FCC...

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)