[BC] KSWP/KAVX woes (Lufkin, Texas)

Bob Barnswatts AMFAN at collins21e.com
Sun Jul 26 14:08:47 CDT 2009

I sent a letter to the editor, that is nuts.  And what transmitter costs
$163,000?  Heck, a tv transmitter is cheaper than that.

Holy cow this story is fraught with fraud.  I told the newspaper this
was their chance to do some research and expose the fraud of their local
religious radio.  Bet they don't.

I explained all about transmitters and how the older it was the more
likely it could be kept on the air by proper maintenance, and that no
manufacturer we know of has went bankrupt anytime soon.

What a crock of crap.  Well, on to something more interesting.