[BC] Sage Endec paper feed problem

Mark Garrett ka9szx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 11:12:51 CDT 2009

Steve:

Other than possibly removing and giving the printer a blast of air to make sure that no paper has become stuck in the printer and making sure the rubber parts are clean (maybe a cotton swab in alcohol) there is not much you can do.

These printers are getting pretty old and the rubber parts are probably hardened.  Most of these printers have been in service 13+ years and were never meant to be serviced.

Many people hate buying the thermal paper this uses and so the usually attach an old dot matrix printer to the unit.  Or they use a computer program to capture the alerts.

Either way it may be time to do something temporary till the boxes are mandated obsolete.

Mark Garrett, KA9SZX ka9szx at hotmail.com