[BC] Anybody have a 1 KW AM rig I can buy?

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 25 21:48:00 CDT 2009

Haven't we been down this kind of thread
before? Scott asked if anyone has a 1 kW
rig he can buy. If you have one or know of
one, why not respect his wishes and advise
him privately of the availability. Scott did
not seek advice regarding his AM-1A, tower,
grounding, etc. Many of us, myself included,
can offer experience and advice in these areas.
Criticizing one for his/her preferences is not
helping anyone. It's only wasting bandwidth
and everyone's time.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE