[BC] Anybody have a 1 KW AM rig I can buy?

Kevin Trueblood kevin at neptuneradio.net
Fri Jul 24 20:52:44 CDT 2009

Well, yeah...

Personally it makes no difference to me.  I'm not the one taking care
of it or paying the bills.  Different strokes for different folks...

But the people I know who have AM1A's love them and this would be the
first person I've ever heard of who would actually trade in a simple
solid state rig for an obsolete beast.

I am just curious what the reasoning is behind it...

Kevin

Apparently Scott likes what he likes, since he's going to be paying all
the bills, he should have what he wants.