[BC] Anybody have a 1 KW AM rig I can buy?

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 24 20:47:50 CDT 2009

Kevin Trueblood wrote:
> My question is why would you get rid of a perfectly good solid state box
> that can adjust to any power level with ease, uses much less electricity,
> most importantly has abundant parts available?  Heck you can run an AM1A on
> a small generator you can buy at Home Depot...

Apparently Scott likes what he likes, since he's going to be paying all
the bills, he should have what he wants.

If I had a tube box, (thank goodness I've already disposed of all of my
client stations tube boxes) I'd see to it that he had first opportunity
to purchase it.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885