[BC] Anybody have a 1 KW AM rig I can buy?

wmroradio at bellsouth.net wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 24 14:00:42 CDT 2009

If there is anybody on the list that has a tube rig I can buy off of them, email me off the list. I looking in the area of the southeast part of the country. 250-1 KW would be fine. I hate these lightning storms around here! I thought I had found one in Georgia, but it was a 5 KW and that is too big.

If you are a ham and needing to sell your broadcast rig, contact me as well. My engineer says he can put it back on the broadcast band for me.

Thanks!
--
Scott Bailey
President/General Manager