[BC] Networks.

Phil Parr philparr at consolidated.net
Wed Jul 22 13:42:00 CDT 2009

   Does anybody besides me remember l b s, the liberty broadcasting system. It was owned by Gordon McClendon, He billed him self as, the old Scotchman. I think their main program was the Falstaff game of the day of course sponsored by Falstaff beer. He also did a program called the old Scotchman's scrap book. We always kind of made fun of it as the old Scotchman's crap book. Toward the end He bought a station in Houston and changed the call to k l b s and that was going to be his flagship station.

   Well, that's my two cents worth, Phil Parr.