[BC] Silly engineer tricks

towers at mre.com towers at mre.com
Tue Jul 21 21:17:51 CDT 2009

I once worked with a guy like that...and his attitude changed after he
nearly froze in the studio and BEGGED me to come and reset the thermostat.
 Which wasn't in any studio.  It was in the return duct....and put there
for a very specific reason....and not that one.

I brought in a bottle of Gran Marngais and we shared it after he was done.
 We've not crossed swords since....

MM